16 Jan Please read the linked article The Tuskegee Syphilis ProjectLinks to an external site. Links to an external site.Download and complete the following lab activity assignment: Lab_Activity_Et
Main Discussion Post – Due Wednesday by 11:59pm
- Please read the linked article The Tuskegee Syphilis ProjectLinks to an external site.
- Links to an external site.Download and complete the following lab activity assignment: Lab_Activity_Ethics_Bad_blood_Instructions.docxActions
- Please do not complete this worksheet until you have read the article and the chapter. Make sure that you use the actual official terms from the textbook for the ethical issues that you see in the study. You must fully respond to each prompt with facts from the article and the textbook in order to receive full credit. You will need to cut and paste your response into the discussion reply.
- Make sure that you are using your own words for this assignment. Do not cut and paste anyone else's words into your assignment or you will not get credit for this assignment.
- Your posts must be in your own words. Work that is not original will not receive credit.
- Your responses must be in college-level English.
- Please refer to the rubric for full scoring criteria.
Bad Blood: A Case Study of the Tuskegee Syphilis Project
PART I: Directions
Read Fourtner, Fourtner, and Herried (2000) “Bad Blood: A case study of the Tuskegee Syphilis Project”. While reading, create a timeline of events of the project and then answer the following questions.
Compare your timeline of the Syphilis Project to the timeline of ethical protocols from the NIH training (see below).
Which ethical protocols did the researchers violate and how? (use outside sources if needed, but cite them)
Evaluate the study using our current ethical principles. Which principles were violated and how?
What was the original researchers’ purpose and hypothesis? Did it change over time?
Who were the target population of the Syphilis Study? Who did they sample?
How did they recruit subjects?
What would have been a more ethical way to recruit subjects?
Was there any pre-existing experimenter bias?
What could have been done to avoid this conflict of interest?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.