23 Nov Please review the Porter paper grading rubric below.? Use the rubric to review the preparation of your paper and to evaluat
Please review the Porter paper grading rubric below. Use the rubric to review the preparation of your paper and to evaluate your paper prior to submission.
Guidelines for the paper (also review the grading rubric)
- Provide a brief introduction to your assigned company (e.g. what is its business, in what market is it, how long has it been in business, etc.)
- Apply each of Porter’s five forces to your assigned company, indicating the threat level (e.g. high, moderate or low), why you have made this assessment.
- Do NOT make recommendations for addressing these threats; only provide your assessment of the threats
- Include a graphic of the Five Forces model that provides a bulleted synopsis of your assessment for each of the five forces.
- Porter, M.E. (2008). The five competitive forces that shape strategy (Links to an external site.). Harvard Business Review, 86(1), 79-93. Retrieved from Business Source Ultimate, via the Wilmington University Library online resources.
Criteria for the paper:
- Minimum of four (4) pages, to maximum (5) five pages (not including Porter Model illustration, title page, or reference page and any additional appendices).
- APA style and formatting required. However, no abstract is required for this paper
- Include a 1-page graphic of the Porter model illustrating your analysis
- APA formatted reference page and title page
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.