23 Jun Please see attachment to get peer reviewed article Visit the NCU Library. Locate a qualitative peer-reviewed article that relates to your research interest. Then, write a
Please see attachment to get peer reviewed article
Visit the NCU Library. Locate a qualitative peer-reviewed article that relates to your research interest. Then, write a critique of the article that incorporates the concepts learned in this course.
Using complete paragraphs and APA formatting, identify and explain the following in the critique of your selected article:
- Full citation of the article.
- Introduction – Write an introductory paragraph that includes a thesis statement and background information related to the problem.
- Problem statement – Use the scripted statement from Week 1 to identify and analyze the stated problem for completeness.
- Purpose of the study – Use the purpose statement to identify possible weaknesses in the stated purpose.
- Research question – Remember that qualitative research questions are how or why queries.
- Methodology and design – Explain why the qualitative method was best for this investigation, and rationalize why other designs would not be appropriate. Identify the chosen design and why other designs would not work.
- Research ethics – Based on your progress with the CITI modules and assigned readings, identify ethical considerations associated with qualitative research and proffer solutions or processes to minimize risk to participants that the article does not address.
- Analysis – Provide a comprehensive analysis of the research data collection and analysis procedures. Be sure to support with research that explains these data collection and analysis procedures were the most appropriate for each study.
- Other procedures – Discuss other data collection and analysis procedures that could have also worked for the study, based on research regarding data collection and analysis procedures.
- Conclusion – Conclude with an assessment of the overall quality of the article.
Length: 3-5 pages
Your critique should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University's Academic Integrity Policy.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.