05 Apr PLEASE USE THE 7TH EDITION APA FORMAT AND MAKE SURE OV SCORE IS NOT OVER 7% Based upon the follo
PLEASE USE THE 7TH EDITION APA FORMAT AND MAKE SURE OV SCORE IS NOT OVER 7%
Based upon the following articles, available in the CTU Library, and your reading, address this Unit’s discussion:
Go to the CTU Library, and open the ABI Inform database. Find and review the following article:
- PAPASTEPHANOU, M. (2010). Aristotle, the Action Researcher. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 44(4), 589–595.
- Postholm, M. B., & Skrøvset, S. (2013). The researcher reflecting on her own role during action research. Educational Action Research, 21(4), 506–518.
- Shah, H., Eardley, A., & Wood-Harper, T. (2007). ALTAR: Achieving learning through action research. European Journal of Information Systems, 16(6), 761-770. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1057/palgrave.ejis.3000720 ABI Inform
You will need to access additional resources to address the following questions about single- and double-loop learning in 500-600 words respond to the following:
- Define self as an instrument for change.
- What behaviors will you need to employ to bring this principle to life during your organization's project? Why?
- Why is self as an instrument for change such an important part of the work?
- How do single- and double-loop learning connect to action research? Why is this important, or is it not important
Class – In addition to addressing all elements of the assignment, a model answer emphasizes the following:
- Your definition should be supported by proper citations.
- Life-long discovery.
- Biases (be specific) i.e., what specific biases? Why?
- Conscious and unconscious attributes.
- Role of single-loop, double-loop, and triple-loop learning in successful AR/AI action.
- Cite the required reading materials.
- Discuss advantages & disadvantages of single-loop learning in action research.
- Use Microsoft SmartArt to illustrate your method, steps, process, structure, etc.
- Cheung-Judge, M.-Y. (2012). The Self as an Instrument: A Cornerstone for the Future of OD. OD Practitioner, 44(2), 42–47.
- Jaaron, A., & Backhouse, C. (2017). Operationalising “Double-Loop” Learning in Service Organisations: A Systems Approach for Creating Knowledge. Systemic Practice & Action Research, 30(4), 317–337. https://doi-org.proxy.cecybrary.com/10.1007/s11213-016-9397-0.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.