22 Jul PLEASE USE THE TEMPLATE ATTACHED Step 1: Product Life Cycle Read the Product Report for Alikay Naturals M
PLEASE USE THE TEMPLATE ATTACHED
Step 1: Product Life Cycle
Read the Product Report for Alikay Naturals Moisturizing Black Soap Shampoo. The Product Report contains important information that will help you to identify where the product stands in the Product Life Cycle and give you clues about what changes customers might like to see. Respond to Rochelle and her team at Alikay Naturals based on the information in the Product Report.
- Identify where Moisturizing Black Soap Shampoo is currently positioned in the product life cycle and describe the rationale for your position.
- Compose 3 questions that Rochelle should pose to her team to better understand the product’s positioning and potential at this particular stage in its life cycle. (E.g., if you have determined the product is in the Introduction Phase, you might suggest the question: How have competitors priced similar products?)
Step 2: Product Changes
Based on what you've learned:
- What recommendation(s) do you have for Alikay Naturals to improve or replace Moisturizing Black Soap Shampoo?
Step 3: New Product Development
Read the New Product Proposal, which contains three examples of possible products that could be developed to replace Moisturizing Black Soap Shampoo. Based on the information in this proposal and the customer feedback in the Product Report:
- If you had to recommend one product, which product would you recommend they create? Explain your decision.
- Determine which type of innovation this represents from among the four main types discussed this week. Briefly explain why you chose that type of innovation.
Note: You should complete Step 4 after reading the material in Week 3
Step 4: Production Methods
Based on your understanding of Alikay’s position in the product life cycle and expected sales volume:
- Which production method do you think Alikay is using for the Black Soap Shampoo? Explain your rationale.
- If Alikay chose to keep the Moisturizing Black Soap Shampoo and launch your recommended product as a ͞limited time only͟ trial, what production method should Alikay use for the test market product? Why?
Step 5: Real-World Application
Choose a product at your company or one that you are familiar with that is in the mature stage of the product life cycle. Briefly describe the product, why you believe it is in this phase, and what improvements could be made to change its current path.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.