02 May Please write out the questions and use complete sentences for your answers.? ? For sources other
Please write out the questions and use complete sentences for your answers. For sources other than the textbook, make sure they are credible and provide the citations with the applicable question.
1. What is the main differences of statutory law and case law.
2. Provide a current example of a business demonstrating social responsibility.
3. Describe the differences between mediation and arbitration.
4. How do administrative agencies impact businesses?
5. Which U.S. Constitutional law effects businesses the most? Why?
6. Analyze 2 differences between civil and criminal laws.
7. Explain 2 types of legal damages and 2 types of equitable damages.
8. In August 2019, Adam Sanders wanted to lease an apartment in Paramus, New Jersey for 2 years, while he attended legal studies classes at BCC. He found a great place near the school and made a verbal agreement with the landlord to pay $950 per month for 24 months beginning September 1, 2019. In January 2020, the landlord told Adam that he was increasing the rent to $1500 a month. Can Adam enforce the original agreement to pay $950 a month? Why or why not.
9. Aunt Luisa offers her niece, Elizabeth, $ 25,000 if she promises not to use any illegal drugs while she is attending college. Has a binding contract been formed? Why?
10. Gary Jones was an employee of ABC Corporation for 25 years. John Smith, the president of ABC told Gary that since he was an excellent employee, the company will give him a bonus of $15,000 when he retires. Two years later, Gary retires but does not receive the bonus. Was John Smith's offer enforceable? Why?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.