13 Sep PowerPoint presentation with 16 to 20 slides (not including the title and reference slides) entitle
PowerPoint presentation with 16 to 20 slides (not including the title and reference slides) entitled Ethical and Professional Issues in Psychological Testing. The power point presentation must provide 2 to 3 slides for each of the required topics and include appropriate citations of your referenced sources. Separate reference slides, which follow APA formatting guidelines for a References page, must be included at the end of the presentation. You must create your own template and organize your presentation in the sequence provided. Do not use a font smaller than 20 pt. You are encouraged to insert relevant figures and graphics. Make sure to appropriately cite any images you use. If you include a table or figure from a journal article, cite it according to APA guidelines. The notes section of each slide must include the text for oral comments for presenting the materials to a live audience.
Write speaker notes to accompany each slide and include the speaker notes in the notes section of each slide. These speaker notes must include the script you would use for the oral comments you would make while presenting the materials to a live audience. Do not save your presentation as a PDF. Upload the PowerPoint with the speaker notes included.
References must be cited according to APA 7 guidelines .The presentation must cover each of the following topics in the order presented below.
The Ethical and Social Implications of Testing
- Provide an overview and brief evaluation of the ethical and social implications of psychological assessment.
- Describe the responsibilities of both test publishers and test users.
Testing Individuals Representing Cultural and Linguistic Diversity
- Analyze and describe issues related to the testing of cultural and linguistic minorities.
- Explain the common sources of measurement error and how measurement error can impact reliability.
- Create a diagram or figure to compare the types of validity discussed in the textbook.
- Describe the extravalidity concerns related to testing.
- Review the articles by Fergus (2013), Kosson, et al. (2013) and Mathieu, Hare, Jones, Babiak, & Neumann (2013). Analyse the information presented in these articles on factor analysis and describe how it is used to validate the constructs of the instruments.
Clinical Versus Statistical Prediction
- Compare clinical and statistical prediction of mental health decisions based on the work of Ægisdóttir, et al. (2006) and Grove & Lloyd (2006).
Application One: An Ethical and Professional Quandry
- Select one of the Ethical and Professional Quandries in Testing from Case Exhibit 1.2 in your textbook(see attachment chapter 1) and describe the ethical issues specific to the scenario you selected. Include an analysis of the relevant principles from Standard 9 in the APA Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct
- Taking on the role of the psychologist or counselor in the chosen scenario, describe how you might respond to the challenge you selected and provide a brief rationale for your decision.
Application Two: Evidence-Based Medicine
- Summarize Youngstrom’s (2013) recommendations for linking assessment directly to clinical decision making in evidence-based medicine.
- Elaborate on each of Youngstrom’s recommendations by providing practical examples that illustrate the relevance of the recommendations in a clinical setting.
Application Three: Selecting Valid Instruments
- Create a research hypothesis or brief clinical case scenario in which you must select an instrument to measure intolerance for uncertainty.
- Use the information in the Fergus (2013) article to support which measure to use.
- Must consist of 16 to 20 slides (not including title and reference slides) that are formatted according to APA 7
- Must use the assigned chapters in the course text, Standard 9 from the American Psychological Association’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct, and the 3 required peer-reviewed articles attached
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.