12 Oct Prepare a concise evolution of the public budget. Title this section Public Budget. Examine the federal budget subm
The public budget has evolved over time. The Federal Budget and how it gets made is a complex and lengthy process that has important implications for Federal, State and Local agencies. Obviously, funding for each agency is going to affect that agency’s budget. Likewise, federal funding for social programs, education, and other programs such as disaster relief affects how state and local agencies fund those programs in their own budgets. Choose one agency or department from the A-Z Index of U.S. Government Departments and Agencies. Compare the federal budget with the budget of your selected department and note how they are interconnected.In a 3–4 page paper (not including cover and reference page), address the following:
- Prepare a concise evolution of the public budget. Title this section Public Budget.
- Examine the federal budget submission process. Title this section Submission Process.
- Determine if the budget of your selected department or agency supports the mission of the agency. Title this section Mission.
- Determine how the budget has affected the policy of that department or agency. Title this section Policy.
- Evaluate how the budget of the department or agency has changed over the last five to ten years. Title this section Budget Changes.
Your assignment must follow these requirements:
- Include a short introduction (include background information of department or agency) and use the questions as section headers.
- Please include at least four references, not including the president's budget and the budget of the department of your choice. At least two references must be peer-reviewed.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
- Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Review the federal budget process, its history and evolution.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.