Prepare a presentation using PowerPoint (another presentation tool) video presentation appropriate for senior executive management (CEO, COO, etc.) on topics (course competencies) covered in MGT6152.E1 Project Performance Management (this course).
Requirements and Details:
- The presentation should be appropriate for an executive debriefing, introducing the concept of Project Performance Management Planning to the audience.
- Assume Project Performance Management is a new concept for the people you are presenting to.
- You only have 12-15 minutes on the agenda and have been advised not to exceed this limit. (brevity is desirable, but not at the expense of content and requirements fulfillment)
- Please limit the number of presentation slides to no more than 15 (i.e., Title, overview (abstract), presentation (body), summary (conclusion). Include a slide at the end listing your references.
- Consider using the following three parts of a presentation format: "Tell the audience what you’re going to say, say it; then tell them what you’ve said.