19 Jul Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review all of the Week 3 Required Resources. Looking ahead at you
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review all of the Week 3 Required Resources. Looking ahead at your Week 5 Final Paper, provide an outline highlighting the major points of your paper. In your outline, include all major ideas your Final Paper will address, with two to three sentence explanations for each. Annotated Bibliography for Final Paper is INCLUDED IN ATTACHMENTS!!!!!!!!
In your paper, outline the following:
- Provide your thesis statement, which identifies the topic of your paper.
- Summarize your chosen topic.
- Describe your topic including whether you are focusing on treatment or punishment.
- Provide data to show how treatment or punishment has an impact on juveniles, the community, and the juvenile justice system.
- List the cultural and diversity issues present in your chosen juvenile justice problem.
- Describe how addressing your chosen perspective (treatment or punishment) contributes to the goal of a more just society.
- Analyze the empirical research on your chosen topic.
- You may use your Week 2 Annotated Bibliography to complete this section of the paper.
As with all well-researched and organized writing, your topic (first) sentences of your paragraphs contain the major ideas of your paper. Therefore, this outline can be used in the construction of the body of your Final Paper in Week 5. Please visit the Writing Center to access information on how to develop your Outlining (Links to an external site.).
The Final Paper Outline
- Must be 900 to 1,200 words in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper in bold font
- Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- Title of paper in bold font
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least five scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to the course text.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.