05 May Prior to beginning work on this discussion, Read the Sentinel Emotional Events: The Nature, Triggers, and Effects of Shame Experiences in Medica
Prior to beginning work on this discussion,
- Read the Sentinel Emotional Events: The Nature, Triggers, and Effects of Shame Experiences in Medical Residents
Your initial discussion post must be a minimum of 250 words. All referenced materials must include citations and references in APA format.
Using the sentinel event you created in the Week 2 Discussion, this week you will focus on the patient’s perspective. In your post, discuss the ramifications for the patient and patient’s family. Consider the following questions in developing your initial post:
- What are the needs of the patient and patient’s family after the occurrence?
- What are the cultural variables or social impacts on patient care?
- What, if any, are the financial implications (immediate and long-term) for the patient and patient’s family?
Guided Response: By the end of Day 7, review your classmates’ posts and respond to two of your fellow classmates. After reviewing the details shared in your classmate’s post, compare the patient perspective to that of the organization’s risk management department and the provider’s standpoint. Consider the following areas in developing your response:
- Organization’s reputation
- Stakeholder reaction (staff, board members, administrators, community leaders, shareholders, etc.)
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.