09 Jun Professional Assignment 2 ? CLO 1, CLO 2, CLO 3, CLO 4, CLO 5 The link below directs you to a file
Professional Assignment 2 – CLO 1, CLO 2, CLO 3, CLO 4, CLO 5
- The link below directs you to a file that contains mortality information from a nursing home during the year 2015. The variable “died” indicates that if the patient died before the end of the year. Given this data, develop a logistic regression model, which predicts probability of death of a guest during any year by the end of that year, given the age and the dummy variable “gender.”
- The personnel director of a firm has developed two tests to help determine whether potential employees would perform successfully in a particular position. To help estimate the usefulness of the tests, the director gives both tests to 43 employees that currently hold the position. Table 5 gives the scores of each employee on both tests and indicates whether the employee is currently performing successfully or unsuccessfully in the position. If the employee is performing successfully, we set the dummy variable Group is set equal to 1; if the employee is performing unsuccessfully, we set Group equal to 0. Let x1 and x2 denote the scores of a potential employee on tests 1 and 2.
Perform a discriminant analysis on the data and interpret the result, including the confusion matrix. Include all required steps in assessing the final model. By trial and error, find the threshold, which minimizes prediction relative error.
Please provide your work in detail and include in-text citations. At least five references are required for PA’s and CLA’s
1. Paper needs to be formatted in APA 7th edition
2. Explain your work in detail and provide an in-text citation.
3. Need to have at least 6 peer-reviewed articles as the references (Recommend to find the articles from ProQuest.
4. Need to include the textbook as the references.
6. Please find the textbook and class PPTs in the attachment section.
7. Textbook Information:
Bowerman, B., Drougas, A. M., Duckworth, A. G., Hummel, R. M. Moniger, K. B., & Schur, P. J. (2019). Business statistics and analytics in practice (9th ed.). McGraw-Hill
8. Please find the image of table 5 in the attachment
9. Please find the Course Learning Outcome list of this course in the attachment
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.