07 Nov Professional Experience: Presentation Summary Overview The Professional Experience assignments in this course are ?designed to help prepare you for communicating in a professional wor
Week 5 Assignment – Professional Experience: Presentation Summary
The Professional Experience assignments in this course are designed to help prepare you for communicating in a professional work setting. When you are writing in the workplace, it is essential to:
- Follow any specific directions you receive.
- Consider who it is you are communicating with.
- Consider what your overall purpose in communication is.
To earn full credit, make sure you complete all assignment requirements and follow the instructions exactly as written. See the scoring guide rubric for specific grading criteria.
If you submit your Professional Experience assignment before the due date and you are not satisfied with your grade, you may resubmit one time for an opportunity for full credit points. Check with your professor for the resubmission deadline.
For this Professional Experience, you will create the first three slides of your PowerPoint deck due in Week 6. This PowerPoint will inform how social media can help an organization improve in an area such as sales, performance, culture, or positive image to the public. Your audience will be a manager who is familiar with social media but wants to learn more about how its use can help an organization reach its goals. Review the Week 6 assignment to help guide your work for this assignment.
To complete this assignment:
- Download and review the Week 5 PPT Resources [PPTX].
- Save the file to your desktop using the following file name format:
- Example: Smith_PE3_PPT.pptx
- Identify a topic of how a company leverages social media in the workplace.
- Do not use any other topics.
- Develop the first three slides of your presentation
- Develop a title slide with the name of your presentation, your name, and the date of submission.
- Develop an agenda slide that lists the key information you might use in your body slides for Week 6.
- Develop an introduction slide that provides an overview of the uses of social media and your main idea for the presentation.
- Apply best practices for developing presentations as described in Figure 12.1 Process for Planning, Preparing, and Rehearsing Presentation in the BCOM text as a guide for developing your presentation.
- Apply best practices for planning presentation information as described in Figure 12.2 Presentation Planner in the BCOM text to organize the information for your presentation.
- Save all the changes you made to your presentation with the file name of LastName_PE3_PPT.pptx and submit the file to this Professional Experience: Presentation Summary assignment by the deadline.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.