06 Jun Program-Level Objectives met with this assignment: Communication? Critical Thinking Skills Personal Responsibility?
Program-Level Objectives met with this assignment:
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Personal Responsibility
- Social Responsibility
Course-Level Objectives met with this assignment:
- Explain the origin and development of constitutional democracy in the United States.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the federal system.
- Describe separation of powers and checks and balances in both theory and practice.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the legislative, executive and judicial branches of the federal government.
- Evaluate the role of public opinion, interest groups, and political parties in the political system.
- Analyze the election process.
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of citizens
- Analyze issues and policies in U.S. politics
Activity for Assessment:For this discussion, we are looking at privavy in a digital age. You are going to research the 4th Amendment and the right to privacy and then read the following articles. Do any other research you feel necessary to be able to answer the questions below. If you feel inclined, research the current case before the U.S. Supreme Court on facial recognition, as the decision will have long lasting implications on privacy laws. Do we have privacy rights anymore?The Supreme Court’s Most Consequential Ruling for Privacy in the Digital Age, One Year In
- Explain the 4th Amendment and the right to privcy contained within.
- How can we strike the right balance between security and privacy in the digital age? Are we just trading privacy for liberty?
- How might we translate Fourth Amendment doctrine in light of technological advances and changing consumer expectations of privacy?
- Given the amount of information existing online (medical records, credit cards, social security numbers, ancestry and DNA, etc.), should we be more concerned about what we allow to be stored in the cloud?
- And whose law should govern access to data in our borderless world—a world where data is often stored on servers in other countries and can be transferred across borders at the snap of a finger?
- Lastly, how do you think your generation feels about these issues? For example, do you think opinions about this topic are varied between Generation Y and Z, when compared to Boomers and Generation X?
Please be sure to meet the requirements for posting in the discussion board. For more specifics, please refer to to the directions provided in the Start Here tab in eCampus. Do not forget your works cited. Since the above-mentioned articles are all required for this discussion, you must include them in your works cited. Any additional research must be included in your sources as well.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.