07 May Project schedules and resources are central to the success of a project. It is important to allot enough time as well as the proper resources to
Project schedules and resources are central to the success of a project. It is important to allot enough time as well as the proper resources to ensure each task is completed on time.
Schedule – Take the WBS you developed from the W3 discussion and define all of the activities that will be necessary to create each deliverable in your WBS. Create the schedule for your project using MS Project. If you did not view the W3 video message which provided instructions for downloading MS Project, please do so now. Include the Gantt chart within your paper and ensure the critical path is easily identified.
Note: Any scheduling software program can be used such as MS Project, MS Excel, or MS Excel Templates, Monday.com, SmartSheet, or other similar software tools.
Resources – Create your staffing management plan to include the following:
1. Human resource management plan (including role descriptions and staffing management)
2. RACI Chart
3. Gantt Chart with resource assignments
4. Plan for resolving overloads
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three-reference requirement.
· Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.