- Provide a chronological history of the individual’s major life experiences.
- Identify specific biological, psychological, and sociological influences that shaped the individual’s experience.
- Analyze the individual’s experiences by applying theory and concepts learned throughout both HBSE courses.
- Be sure to include the ways in which power, privilege, and oppression shaped their experience (e.g., race and ethnicity, gender, religion, ability, sexual orientation, etc.).
- Provide your reflection of the experience, both in interviewing the individual and analyzing their narrative.
- Explain what you learned and how you will apply this learning to future social work practice.
Use the Learning Resources to support your narrative analysis. Make sure to provide APA citations and a reference list.