30 Apr Provide a peer review (600 words for each peer review total of 1200 words for both) of the two
Provide a peer review (600 words for each peer review total of 1200 words for both) of the two attached PowerPoint based on the questions below. There should be two separate peer review on to different word documents for each individual PowerPoint. Must use at least 3 reference per peer review.
1. 200 words —- In your reviews ( the two attached PowerPoint ) please provide in-depth critical thinking, constructive comments and professional knowledge application from the perspective of a knowledgeable professional as stated above – [This is what I will be looking for!]-
You are required to address all points below:
· What is your understanding of the author’s policy proposal, purpose or intent?
· What information is missing or needed to further understand the issue?
· Was there any bias or assumptions apparent that have an effect on the topic being presented?
· What are the possible positive and/or negative outcomes of recommendations that the author did not consider?
· In what way[s] were the resources used in persuasion?
· How does YOUR position and / or arguments on the topic differ from the authors perspective?
2. 200 words— a. Discuss how the topic may or may not be appropriate for the current health care arena
b. How well the author proved this point? **
3. 200 words—What was your impression of the affects this policy would have on the selected population and [their] healthcare? b. Was the focus of the analysis appropriate in your opinion,- why or why not?-
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.