09 Jun Purpose To encourage critical thinking, problem solving, and collaboration through the use of evidenc
To encourage critical thinking, problem solving, and collaboration through the use of evidence-based practice studies.
Course outcomes: This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.
CO 1: Examine the sources of knowledge that contribute to professional nursing practice. (PO 7)
CO 2: Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (POs 4 and 8)
CO 3: Identify ethical issues common to research involving human subjects. (PO 6)
CO 4: Evaluate published nursing research for credibility and clinical significance related to evidence-based practice. (POs 4 and 8)
CO 5: Recognize the role of research findings in evidence-based practice. (POs 7 and 8)
Preparing the assignment
1. There are five (5) main topics and the accompanying studies identified under the Evidence-Based Practice tab. The main topics and accompanying studies are listed in the table below.
· Select ONE topic from the list below.
· Search for your own ONE Primary Research study that addresses this topic
· Review article to summarize the required information
· Write the paper with the required headings in APA format
· Must include in-text citations
TOPIC 1: Evaluating Nutritional Status: What methods can be used to assess nutritional status?
TOPIC 2: Identifying those at risk for malnutrition: What methods can be used to identify those at risk for malnutrition?
TOPIC 3: Malnutrition associated with specific health conditions: What specific health conditions increase the risk of malnutrition?
TOPIC 4: Outcomes associated with nutritional status: What associations exist between nutritional status and health outcomes?
TOPIC 5: Interventions to improve nutritional status: What type of interventions improve adherence to recommendations on nutritional intake?
Introduction and Key Points (10 points)
· Select one topic from the five main topics and then describe your specific research question
· Defines the topic and question (overview)
· States why this is a problem (significance)
Article Search (25 points)
· Describe current (less than 5 years) and credible resource
· What database was used, include search teams and methods
· Number of articles located
· Were any sources outside of the ATI module used?
Article Findings (25 points)
· How does this article address the topic
· What type of research was conducted (quantitative, qualitative, mixed-method)
· Describe all findings of the article
· Why was this article chosen specifically?
Evidence for Practice (25 points)
· Briefly summarize the findings/evidence
· How will this evidence improve practice?
· How will this evidence decrease a gap to practice?
· Any concerns or weaknesses located in the evidence?
Sharing of Evidence (25 points)
· Who would you share this evidence with?
· How would you share this information?
· What resources would you need to accomplish sharing this evidence?
· Why would it be important to share this evidence with the nursing profession?
Conclusion (20 points)
· Summarizes the theme of the paper
· Information is presented in a logical sequence
· All key points are addressed
· Shows depth of understanding of topic
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.