17 Jul Question 1: (1 page, 2 reference) Use the article below and describe the following: ?? ?The problem stated in
Question 1: (1 page, 2 reference)
Use the article below and describe the following:
● The problem stated in the article
● The purpose of the study
● Alignment of the purpose with the identified problem
Jaisinghani, D. & Kanjilal, K. (2019). Marketing investments and firm performance in
manufacturing sector: A panel threshold model for China. Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, 24(1), 117-126. https://doi.org/10.1080/13547860.2018.1554617
Question 2: (2 pages, 2 reference)
1- Problem Statement (unresolved problems of theoretical and/or practical significance in the domain covered in the background of the study section – The problem I want to solve: how could universities in the U.S. recruit more international students and become successful in the industry, how could universities in the U.S. make their unique strategy and find the niche market).
● State the general problem you identified through reading the literature.
● Based on some of the literature reviewed for the background of the study, and given what other researchers are exploring, what meaningful gap have you identified that your study will address.
● State the specific problem you are going to study for addressing the identified gap.
2- Purpose of the Study (declaration of the intent of the study, which should be aligned with the problem statement).
● Develop the purpose of your proposed study and start by using terms such as “The purpose of this”:
o Qualitative study is to explore, understand, describe,…….
o Quantitative study is to examine, analyze, predict,……
• For mixed methods studies, both terminologies are used
Please provide, in addition to the textbook, a minimum of two (2) scholarly references and cite them within the text of your activity.
Quesiton 3:(1 page, 2 references)
Review the article readings and reflect the following concepts:
● What is the sampling distribution of the population variance and what are the properties of this distribution?
● What is the alternative of the z statistic for normally distributed populations which eliminates some limitations of the central limit theorem and what are the properties of this distribution?
Provide answers to the problems of the attached
Question 5: ( 1 page, 1 reference)
View the video “Sales vs Marketing: Which is More Important?” by Patrick Bet-David/Valuetainment (9:40 mins) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP6aSrwSgW8
● Identify the five (5) of the nine (9) differences between marketing and sales.
● Take a position in the discussion based on the video as to which one, marketing or sales, you believe is more important and why.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.