10 Sep Question FOR EVERY BODY PARAGRAPH PUT ONE QUOTE AND WRITE WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU DO THIS FOR EACH BODY PARAGRAPH Pur
FOR EVERY BODY PARAGRAPH PUT ONE QUOTE AND WRITE WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU DO THIS FOR EACH BODY PARAGRAPH
On our journey of “Learning to Love Learning,” everyone should have an understanding of the philosophical underpinnings of their life. Everyone usually has some guiding principles which help them navigate life, and this assignment seeks to help you analyze what those principles might be. You are also asked to clearly express the main ideas of a particular philosophical article, and explain how those ideas pertain to your life in the past, present, and/or future.
For this Essay, you need to do following actions:
- Choose a philosophical article from the “Readings” content area in Blackboard.
- Carefully read the article and fill out your Reading Journal #1.
- Begin to outline, draft, free write, or map out how the philosophical perspective of your chosen article applies to your life (past, present, and/or future).
- Write an organized introduction which begins a description of what the philosophical article is. Make sure to include a detailed thesis statement which describes the different ways the philosophical essay applies to your life.
- Include body paragraphs that support each of the main points of your thesis statement. Each paragraph should have at least one quote from the philosophical essay, and you should explain how those ideas relate to your lived experience.
- Create a conclusion that lets your reader know why these ideas are so important, and why might they be important to others.
Your paper must adhere to the following guidelines:
- 3 pages in length, excluding the Works Cited page ****EXCLUDING THE WORK CITED***
- Double-spaced, Times New Roman/Calibri, 12-point font
- MLA format
- 1-inch margins
- Use MLA in-text citations for references to your article
- Have a Works Cited page
- Use at least one source which is the article. Other sources are optional.
- Use correct punctuation, grammar, and mechanics
- Use complete sentences
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.