10 Sep Question Part 1 compose a paper based on a fictitious case in supervision that you conceptualize in your preferred
compose a paper based on a fictitious case in supervision that you conceptualize in your preferred supervision model to present to the group. Be sure to change details that could identify any actual clients on whom your case may be based.
Note: Although you do not need to submit this paper until Day 7 of Week 11, it is important that you complete the assignment before leaving for the in-residence component (Week 10), as you will be giving an oral presentation based on the paper while in-residence.
Include a brief description of the case (3 pages) that includes the following supervision information, on which you will be evaluated (see rubric):
- Provide relevant information (generic, no real names) that identifies client
- Describe supervisee’s level of experience
- Identify theoretical supervision model used
- Describe how you structured the supervisory feedback session with supervisee
- Provide clear case conceptualization
- Address session content (and process, if this is family therapy)
- Relay any useful feedback that you provided to supervisee
- Relay that you encouraged questions from supervisee to you
- Illustrate that you maintained focus
- Describe being supportive of supervisee
- Describe how you gently challenged supervisee
- Illustrate that you watched out for client(s)
- Describe how you were multiculturally responsive
- Describe how you encouraged feedback on yourself as supervisor
- Describe how you focused on supervisee’s behavior
- Describe how you provided suggestions to supervisee
- Illustrate how you maintained flexibility
- Describe how you assisted supervisee with goal definition
- Demonstrate that you conveyed respect of supervisee and client(s)
- Identify and address any ethical/legal issues
The paper should be in correct APA format (1-inch margins, 12-point font) and should include relevant citations and references that are listed in hanging, indented format.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.