10 Sep Question Respond to the scenario below with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use
Respond to the scenario below with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use research to reinforce your ideas.
You and Shawn met yesterday with the members of a cross-cultural leadership team from AGC’s subsidiaries to discuss a change in AGC’s human capital management goals. The team concluded that if AGC does not change, it may not survive in today’s global environment. To fully diagnose the problems at AGC, they recommended that data be gathered and analyzed. The team asked you to prepare a presentation describing how you will diagnose the problems at AGC.
Review the AGC scenario for this course and prepare an 8–10 slide presentation that addresses the following:
- Describe why making a diagnosis is a critical part of a change management plan.
- Identify at least 3 current human capital management problems at AGC.
- For each problem that you have identified, describe a data collection method (such as interviews, focus groups, or performance appraisals) that you could use to gather data about the problem and from which employee groups you will gather the data.
- For each problem that you have identified, describe how you will draw conclusions from the data that you have gathered.
- Summarize your conclusions regarding the problems at AGC, and identify the root cause of each problem.
I need 8–10 slides (+ title and reference slides); Speaker notes of 200–250 words per slide
This file was the only other material given.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.