10 Sep Question You just started working in a position as Director of HIM for an acute care facility and you discover the
You just started working in a position as Director of HIM for an acute care facility and you discover there are no documented procedures.
1. List three of the reasons for developing a procedure for releasing health information to patients.
2. Explain the steps you would take to write a procedure for releasing health information to patients.
3. Explain how a procedure for releasing health information to patients could be used as a training tool.
You are the HIM director for a department that is going to be moved to a new area of the facility. A floor plan for the new department should include the following items:
- Office for HIM director
- Office for HIM assistant director
- Two release of information clerks
- Two scanning stations
- Four inpatient coders
- Six outpatient coders
- One tumor registrar
- Three assembly and analysis clerks
- One physician record assistant
- Four transcriptionists
- One transcription clerk
- Fax machine
- Copy machine
- Small reception area
- Dictation and record completion area for physicians
- Record review area
- Break room with table, sink, microwave, and refrigerator
1. What is a space model?
2. List three of the principles that would be used to create a space model that could lead to success in planning the new environment.
3. In addition to the floor plan, what additional details should be considered?
You are the HIM director for a department that is going to be moved to a new area of the facility. Design a floor plan for the new department. Include the following items:
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.