30 Apr Read the Case Study for Johnny? and review/score the DSM-5 Parent/Guardian-Rated Level 1 Cross-
Read the Case Study for “Johnny” and review/score the DSM-5 Parent/Guardian-Rated Level 1 Cross-Cutting Symptom Measure—Child Age 6–17 form completed by the mother (attached).
Write a 500-word paper about Johnny and your findings. Include the following in your paper:
- What information/data did you gather from the DSM-5 Parent/Guardian-Rated Level 1 Cross-Cutting Symptom Measure?
- What will you do next based on the information from the Level 1 Measure?
- Identify the appropriate principal and provisional DSM diagnoses for “Johnny” and the rationale for each diagnosis given.
- What additional information do you need to either rule-in or rule-out the provisional diagnosis? Develop 5 questions you would ask (and to whom) to gather more information to support your decision. Provide a rationale for each question proposed.
- As a crisis counselor in a hospital setting, you will most likely come in contact with patients only once for an initial assessment. After the assessment is completed and you have identified the principal and or provisional diagnosis, what referrals and treatment recommendations would you make for Johnny?
At least five scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper to substantiate your findings.
Prepare this assignment in the APA Style Guide
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.