02 May Read the Case Study Scenarios and choose between one of the hypothetical cases of Mei Lei, Lakees
Read the Case Study Scenarios and choose between one of the hypothetical cases of Mei Lei, Lakeesha, or Vincent. With the understanding that you are a career counselor, analyze the client’s career counseling needs in accordance with one of the following career theories: Super; Holland; Dawis & Lofquist; Krumboltz; and Lent, Brown, & Hackett. Within your analysis, explore the contextual issues within the case related to culture and family and develop a tentative plan for assisting this client with their career development needs. Create a 10-14-slide presentation that captures the following information:
- Basic demographics such as age, sex, race, and education
- Career development thus far
- Reason(s) (external and internal) for seeking career counseling
- Any unique problems or situations that may influence the counseling session (e.g., disability, economic problems, mental health problems, cultural considerations, relationships, or life roles) and how you would address these issues
- A detailed overview of your career theory of choice. Be sure to identify the major concepts associated with the theory
- An explanation of how the career theory’s major concepts could be used to conceptualize (understand) your client’s situation and counseling needs and/or guide your selection of helping strategies and techniques.
- Information needed for the initial assessment
- Steps in the career development process
- Four career resources (two online and two local) that may be useful in facilitating the career development of the client
- At least two career assessments tools you would use to facilitate the career development process and discuss how the results of each assessment tools may benefit the client.
- Application of one ethical principle
- Application of at least two standards from the NCDA Code of Ethics
- Referrals needed (if any)
- Include at least five scholarly references.
Title slide and reference slide are not included in the slide count. Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include a minimum of 100 words.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.