09 Jun Reading: week2 supplemental reading This HW has you apply that knowledge in this week’s assignment by
Reading: week2 supplemental reading This HW has you apply that knowledge in this week's assignment by having you think about the following problem that can be solved with database tables:
Imagine that you have to design a database that would match information about job postings and internship opportunities for candidate NYU graduating students (So, instead of matching patrons to books as in the reading, you are matching students to jobs for this HW)
Assume that you currently have separate sets of information (data) about:
-Typical student information such as their identities, their grades, their courses taken, and other information, etc.
-Typical information about job postings and/or internships, such as role, requirements, location, paid/unpaid, and other characteristics, etc.
1) You would like to bring all of this information together in a relational database system. Consider what data elements or variables do you think are necessary?
2) How would you structure distinct tables? (i.e. what would constitute a row in your table(s)?)
3) How would you ensure information is stored efficiently?
4) What keys would you use to relate tables to each other? (i.e. Describe how information in one table would link with information in another table)
5) If you wanted to add the capability of 'automatically' matching students to jobs and vice versa, explain via an illustrative example, how this automatic matching might work for your design.
Just as the reading illustrated sample tables, and their relationships, your HW submission should show sample tables and relationships — so that I can understand your design, and how your design would work to solve the task at hand.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.