06 Jun Refer to the 8-puzzle problem described below. Suppose we want to add some knowledge to your blind search design to speed
- Refer to the 8-puzzle problem described below.
- Suppose we want to add some knowledge to your blind search design to speed it up.
- What knowledge/information/heuristics will you add? (I'm looking for a description of how you'll use outside knowledge of the problem to guide the search here.)
- What kind of improvement do you expect to have with your heuristic? (Less states searched? Better solution found? Something else?)
- How much improvement do you expect to have? A lot? A little? Why?
This assignment is intended to help you learn to solve a problem with Blind Search.
The "8-puzzle" (or "15-puzzle") is a "sliding tile" puzzle that you've probably seen one place or another. Here's the Wikipedia article on it (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15_puzzle).
Basically, you're given a 3×3 (or 4×4) grid of tiles, with tiles holding the numbers 1-8 (or 1-15), and one cell empty.
Please find the attachment for the initial and final states
A "move" is to move a tile above, below, to the left, or to the right of the blank into the empty space (which makes space previously holding the tile now empty).
- Suppose we want to develop an AI-based search system to solve the problem described above. Answer the following questions about the design of the solution:
- How will you represent a "state" in this system?
- How will you represent an action in this system? How does it generate a new state?
- What is the (worst-case) branching factor for your design?
- If we are using uninformed search to solve this, do you think Breadth-First Search or Depth-First Search will be better? Why? Is there anything you need to worry about?
- Submit your work by the due date.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.