14 Jun refer to the attached document: ? Some thoughts to help you understand: Think about the basic features of Facebook. Facebook develops features to maximize t
refer to the attached document:
Some thoughts to help you understand:
Think about the basic features of Facebook. Facebook develops features to maximize the amount of social interaction on its site by connecting users to one another whether they want to be connected or not. Review the list of marketing tools currently being used by Facebook (Table 7.2 in the text). Consider the following questions about Facebook and other Social Marketing platforms.
- Which Facebook marketing tools do students find are the most effective in their personal lives?
- Do students pay attention to Facebook ads?
- Are students interested in what their friends buy?
- Do students trust their friends to recommend products?
- What kinds of products would their friends’ choices impact?
Discussion: Change the Marketing Funnel with the Multi-Screen Environment
Location-based mobile marketing is expected to triple over the next five years. Currently, most U.S. consumers use mobile devices to search for local products.
Complete both 1 and 2 in your main post.
1. Compare two social marketing platforms in terms of the following social marketing goals:
· Goal 1: Encourage consumers to become fans and engage in conversation
· Goal 2: Strengthen the brand through online conversations
2. Identify and describe how the multiscreen environment has improved the ROI for a local business in one of the two social marketing platforms you identified in #1. Provide a screen capture for at least one of the platforms that supports your choice. Make sure your screen capture displays the date/time stamp.
When you respond to your peers, focus on how the recommendation meets the two goals and/or the ROI.
Prompts for this course are not opinion questions and should, therefore, be supported with scholarly sources. You can use the textbook, but that does not count as your obtained scholarly source.
Scholarly sources should be from current peer-reviewed journal articles (published within the last 36 months) and support your content. So, one of your sources for each of your main posts needs to be published in a valid scholarly journal within the last 36 months—older will not "count" as your supporting source. However, you may include older sources, in addition to more current ones, to further support your posts.
The Proposal requires you to propose a solution that will be supported with sources, as you will be asking to be funded. The discussions allow you to practice this approach. Scholarly sources carry more weight, as they have been validated. Wikipedia, for example, is not a valid source for an academic environment.
Peer responses should also be supported with sources that can be from the textbook, peer-reviewed journal articles, and other reputable sources.
· Posts should be 300 words in length
· A minimum of one obtained scholarly source is needed, and it should be included in the reference list at the end of the post
· All content from the source should be properly cited or quoted in the post, using APA or MLA format. Reminder that quoted content should make up no more than 20% of your post and should be reserved for content, such as statistics and dollar amounts. Overusing an author’s exact words, such as including block quotations to meet word counts, may lead your readers to conclude that you lack appropriate comprehension of the subject matter or that you are neither an original thinker nor a skillful writer.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.