11 Jan Referring to Chapter 2 Table 2-2 Research Question Format, create 4 research questions (one of each type) related to your nurs
- Referring to Chapter 2 Table 2-2 Research Question Format, create 4 research questions (one of each type) related to your nursing clinical practice area and/or role.
- Choose 1 of the research questions and, referring to Chapter 2 Table 2-3 Components of Research Questions and Related Criteria, map out the independent and dependent variables, the population, and the testability.
- Why is this research question of most interest to you?
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted, and cited in current APA style with support from at least two academic sources
- Quotes “…” cannot be used at a higher learning level for your assignments, so sentences need to be paraphrased and referenced.
- Acceptable references include scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions), journal articles, and books published in the last five years. No websites to be referenced without prior approval.
ead and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
- LoBiondo-Wood, G. & Haber, J. (2014). Nursing research: Methods and critical appraisal for evidence-based practice (8th ed.). Mosby, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc.
- Chapters 1, 2, 20
- Use Chapter 1 Box 1-1 Highlighting Critical Reading Strategies (p. 11) as you read research/inquiry articles throughout this course.
- American Psychological Association. (2020). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.).
- Use as a guide for writing in current APA format.
- As part of your readings in this Module, please also review the following:
Online Materials & Resources
- STU. (2021). Discussion Instructions [Video].
- Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library's website and locate the articles below:
- Gallagher Ford, L., & Melnyk, B. M. (2019). The underappreciated and misunderstood PICOT question: A critical step in the EBP process. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 16(6), 422–423. https://doi.org/10.1111/wvn.12408
- Granger, B. B. (2020). Life after PICOT: Taking the next step in a clinical inquiry project. AACN Advanced Critical Care, 31(1), 92–97. https://doi.org/10.4037/aacnacc2020986
- Fandino, W. (2019). Formulating a good research question: Pearls and pitfalls. Indian Journal of Anaesthesia, 63(8), 611–616. https://doi.org/10.4103/ija.IJA_198_19
- Explore/View the website(s) below:
- Stevens, K., (May 31, 2013). The impact of evidence-based practice in nursing and the next big ideas. OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing, 18(2), Manuscript 4 at http://nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Vol-18-2013/No2-May-2013/Impact-of-Evidence-Based-Practice.html (Links to an external site.)
- Malik, A. (2012, March 13). Innovation [Video file]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uh1KxcpWz0Innovation (Links to an external site.)
- Ohio State Wexner Medical Center. (2014, May 8). Innovations in nursing at Ohio State — Introduction [Video file]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqBQPEG_g5EInnovations in Nursing at Ohio State — Introduction (Links to an external site.)
- Show Me The Evidence. (2015, August 19). How to use the PICO method to form a clinical question [Video file]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3IS1cV-tLQHow to Use the PICO Method to Form a Clinical Question (Links to an external site.)
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.