Journal Entry #2 (450–500 words):
In your journal entry, answer the following questions:
Learning and Experiences
Reflect on the 3 most challenging patient encounters and discuss what was most challenging for each.
- What did you learn from this experience?
- What resources did you have available?
- What evidence-based practice did you use for this patient?
- What new skills are you learning?
- What would you do differently?
- How are you managing patient flow and volume?
Communicating and Feedback
Ask yourself the following self-reflective questions:
- How might I improve on my skills and knowledge, and how do I communicate that back to my Preceptor?
- How am I doing? What is missing?
- What type of feedback am I receiving from my Preceptor?