09 Nov Relationship Building – Collaboration, (Self and Social Awareness)In Week 4, you created your Group Project Plan and began working on your common group goal. This week, youll analyze and re
- Getting Started
- Course Info
- Help from Prof. Brazil
- My Awards
- Strayer Writing Standards
- Your Course
- Course Home
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
- Week 5
- Week 6
- Week 7
- Week 8
- Media Gallery
- Week 6 Assignment
- Week 6 AssignmentWeek 6 Assignment: Reaching a Common Goal Through Collaboration
Due: Week 6
Points: 150Skill(s) Being Assessed: Relationship Building – Collaboration, (Self and Social Awareness)In Week 4, you created your Group Project Plan and began working on your common group goal. This week, you’ll analyze and reflect on the collaborative process.Criteria for Success: In this assignment, you will:
- Provide clear and comprehensive documentation of the common goal the team has completed.
- Describe team process, including each specific person’s role and responsibilities and how these were established.
- Identify collaborative tools (or potential tools used) and explain how they supported (or would support) work towards a common goal, with specific examples.
- Describe 2–3 effective collaborative approaches or strategies and how they were used by the group to accomplish the team’s goal, including concrete examples.
- Describe challenges and opportunities for improvement in collaborative teamwork, including specific examples.
- What to submit/deliverables: A completed Reflection on Collaborative Strategies in Meeting a Common Goal [DOCX].What is the value of doing this assignment? This assignment gives you the opportunity to practice your relationship building skill, further developing your interpersonal interactions and collaboration techniques. It will show that you can collaborate with others to resolve a problem and work toward a common goal.Almost every job application lists communication as a requirement. We've all had experiences—whether on the playground, over text, or in a parent-teacher conference—where we know we could have communicated more clearly and effectively. This assignment asks you to use what you’ve learned in the course about interpersonal interaction, collaborating in small groups, and responding in the workplace to complete a common goal and reflect on the collaborative strategies or approaches used. Worried about where to start? The good news is that you’ve already established a foundation with these skills by reading Chapters 2, 5, and 20 in The Art of Public Speaking. You will use what you learned in those chapters to help you complete this assignmentYour goal for this assignment is to: Complete a common goal with a team and reflect on the collaborative strategies and approaches used.What you need to complete this assignment: To complete this assignment, you will need the following resources:
- Assignment Overview Video.
- Reflection on Collaborative Strategies in Meeting a Common Goal Template [DOCX].
- Steps to complete: In Week 6, complete and submit your assignment in BlackBoard using the following steps:STEP 1: Document your progress and the outcome of the common goal your team worked together on. This can be in the form of a picture, document, or other evidence of collaborating towards achieving the group goal. A few examples of documentation are a picture of the group collaborating, before and after pictures of goal completion, or a screenshot of group progress (calendar, list, tracking chart, etc.).STEP 2: Download the Reflection on Collaborative Strategies in Meeting a Common Goal Template [DOCX] and complete all sections.STEP 3: Upload the completed document to the Assignment 3 link in Week 6 of Blackboard.
COM200 Assignment 3
Reflection on Collaborative Strategies in Meeting a Common Goal Template
Common Collaborative Group Goal:
Updated Team Members and Roles: List each member of your group (3-5 people total) and identify their specific role and responsibilities within the group. Be sure to include any updates to group members or roles and responsibilities.
Role and Responsibilities
Documentation/Evidence of Meeting Your Common Goal: Attach your documentation to the template or upload it separately. This can be in the form of a picture, document, or other evidence of collaborating towards achieving the group goal. A few examples of documentation are a picture of the group collaborating, before and after pictures of goal completion, or a screenshot of group progress (calendar, list, tracking chart, etc.).
Team Process: Describe the process the team used to work towards their goal. What was each person’s role and responsibility in the group? How were roles and responsibilities established?
Collaborative Tools: Describe any collaborative tools used by the group. How did these tools support the team in their collaborative work? If your team did not use any collaborative tools, describe potential collaborative tools that may have been helpful for the team’s work. Remember, collaboration tools can include Google Docs, Monday, Zoom, Skype, Smartsheet, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, etc.
Collaborative Strategies: Describe 2-3 collaborative approaches or strategies used by your group to meet the common group goal. Remember, collaboration strategies or approaches can include in-person meetings, active listening, phone conversations, organization, sub goals, etc.
Challenges & Opportunities: What challenges did the group face in meeting the goal? What would you do differently next time to work through challenges or improve the interpersonal interaction and balanced teamwork of the group? If your group did not face any challenges, describe 1-2 common challenges that teams often face and how your group was able to avoid those challenges.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.