10 Oct Research Project # 2 ? The journal indicated below describes a national project. Based on the journal, and on your
Research Project # 2
The journal indicated below describes a national project. Based on the journal, and on your team’s understanding of the project, answer the questions below:
Journal title: "1976 Montreal Olympics: Case Study of Project Management Failure"
Please find the attached PDF for the Journal
7.Provide two Level 3 Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) for this project. These two should be the intial (or planned) and final (or actual) WBS. Explain the difference [2 pages]
8 .Provide two 7), was there an evidence of scope creep in the project? Provide rationale.[1 page]
9. Create one network diagram for the project using the final WBS in (7) above [1 page]
Side note from instructor:
- Your response should be between 4 pages content only, Title page, Reference page
- This research project requires you to tie together the key components of project management.
- Ensure all responses you provide (including numbers and facts) are supported with information from the journal, or where necessary, provide appropriate assumptions and additional information from external sources. However facts from the journal will trump all external sources. This journal including all other external sources should be correctly referenced.
- Use effective APA in-text citation to help the reader know exactly where you are picking your facts from.
- Your groups should help you bounce off ideas off each other, since no one person knows it all.
- If there are any questions or clarifications needed, the PM may contact me. All the best!
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.