06 Oct Research Topic:? Affordable Housing The objective of this paper is a critical analysis of one of the topics listed
The objective of this paper is a critical analysis of one of the topics listed below, or a topic of choice and your application of the course content. Your paper will cover the “history” (1776 to present) of the topic, as well as the impact that your topic has had on public administration and the development of this country. You will consider the actions of government and consider – whether it was appropriate, would you have done the same, alternate options/recommendations.
In your paper you will reflect on course content like:
• Constitutional Foundation – was this what the Founders’ intended?
• Public Purpose – what public purpose was the administration trying to meet?
• Federalism/Public Management – how is this being managed? Is it effective?
• Historical/Political Context – what where the “conditions” that influenced policies/decisions made?
• Private Partners in Public Administration – what was the purpose of the partnerships?
• Weber’s Model Bureaucracy
• And other topics in the book ….
The paper should be 4 pages in length, single-spaced with 11-point font and in APA format.
1. Clarity of Prose – is the paper grammatically, correct? Are there any typos?
2. Well-Structured Argument – Does the argument lead to logical conclusion? Is the point of view easy to follow?
3. Evidence Supporting Arguments – Arguments are supported by research? Research used effectively.
4. Realistic Conclusion to Solve Problem – Conclusions appear reasonable and attainable?
5. Citation – Are sources cited correctly? Are they accurate, reputable sources?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.