09 Nov Restate your research question and ?methodological approach chosen for your proposed research study. Then, ?identify and justify which method of measurement and data collection ?best fits y
Restate your research question and methodological approach chosen for your proposed research study. Then, identify and justify which method of measurement and data collection best fits your research question and methodological approach.
Please use the Learning Resources to support your post (i.e., cite and reference).
My research topic is: Negative Impacts of ADHD on Adults
Even though social workers might think of a compelling research question and have a desire to conduct research, this does not mean that the research is automatically supported by stakeholders or funded by an organization. To gain such approval, they must submit a research proposal. Much like an outline of a paper or a blueprint of a building design, the research proposal contains the framework so that stakeholders can see the key elements and the vision for the study.
For this Assignment, you write the first part of your research proposal, including the introduction, problem statement, research question, literature review, and methodological approach. You will work on the second part of the proposal next week.
· Review and gather content from previous Assignments and Discussions that includes elements of your research proposal. You should have significant material for your problem statement, research question, literature review, and methodological approach.
· Revise these previous course submissions based on any feedback you have received.
· Download the Research Proposal Template and review the guidance found within the document. Use this template for the Assignment.
· You may wish to consult the Writing Toolbox in the left navigation of your classroom for additional resources relevant to writing your research proposal.
· Write an introduction and refine and connect the various sections so that they work together as a cohesive research proposal.
By Day 7
Compile and submit the first part of your research proposal including the following sections in 3 to 4 pages:
· Introduction (1 paragraph)
· Problem Statement (1 paragraph)
· Research Question (1 paragraph)
· Literature Review (revision of previously submitted; 2 pages)
· Methodological Approach (2–3 paragraphs)
Make sure to use the provided template and include appropriate APA citations and a reference list.
Richard Davis SOCW 6301
Keywords: Adult ADHD, Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, Outpatient
1) Russell A. Barkley, Kevin R. Murphy, & Mariellen Fischer. (2008). ADHD in Adults : What the Science Says. The Guilford Press.
This article explained the significant impairments produced by the disorder of ADHD and how it effects adults in everyday life. This article will help the reader get a full understanding of the origin of ADHD and when it was first clinically practices in 1902 amongst 43 children at Royal College of Physicians. This article overviews many different studies which prove that this disorder exist in adulthood beyond developmental years.
2) Taylor, L. E., Kaplan-Kahn, E. A., Lighthall, R. A., & Antshel, K. M. (2022). Adult-Onset ADHD: A Critical Analysis and Alternative Explanations. Child Psychiatry & Human Development, 53(4), 635–653. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10578-021-01159-w
This article explains characteristics of the neurodevelopmental disorder. It breaks down how symptoms cannot be noticed in childhood but are more prevalent in adulthood due to higher environmental demands, possibility of not properly being assess, or failure to come to clinical attention at an earlier age.
3) Taylor, L. E., Kaplan-Kahn, E. A., Lighthall, R. A., & Antshel, K. M. (2022). Adult-Onset ADHD: A Critical Analysis and Alternative Explanations. Child Psychiatry & Human Development, 53(4), 635–653. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10578-021-01159-w
This article follows a sample size of 805 adults seek outpatient psychiatric care completing a self-reporting assessment. This article is important to my research as it provides a variety of information on co-occurring disorders that are paired with ADHD, which may have overshadows ones ability to be assessed for ADHD at an earlier age.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.