03 Jan Retail Environment Project – Need someone good at Retail Environment
Retail Environment Project – Need someone good at Retail Environment
1. Type of retail channel (retailer) chosen: Product or service, store or non- store (web based, catalog, TV home shopping, direct sales, kiosks, etc)
2. Are they a multi- channel retailer?What formats do they use to reach the customer (i.e. – store, catalog, on line sales)? Which format is your paper focusing on?
3. Why you chose this particular channel?
4. Why you chose this particular channel location?
5. Background of the chosen channel, including:
Historywho started the company, when, where, private or public ownership, key dates, other companies under same ownership.
6. Mission Statement or explanation of company’s overall
philosophy—reason for existence.
7. If a franchise, terms of franchising agreement.
8. Sales volume (for the store or the company overall), industry rank, stock price (if applicable), brief history or overall sales or profit performance. Top 100 US Retailers, Top 250 Global Retailers, Hot 100 Retailers, and Top 50 Apparel Firms, Fortune 500 etc.
12. Employee Relations, Philosophies and Programs
Include employee benefits/discounts, training program and diversity in the company. What are their advancement opportunities in the company? Employee recognition? Include employee handbook, employment application, job postings etc. What do they do for their employees? Were they in the Fortune Magazine –Best 100 Companies to Work. – Summarize info- do not just include brochures, handbook etc.
***Remember you will only be able to get a handbook if you work for a company****
17. In conclusion, looking to the future, what strengths and weaknesses (areas of opportunities) does your channel posses? Please also include with your oral presentation.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.