04 Aug Retirement Plan
In a single Word document, complete Chapter 10 Case Problem: “Retirement Plan.” If using Excel or Minitab for your calculations, charts, and graphs, please copy and paste your work into the Word document. Do not attach Excel or Minitab as separate documents.
Tim is 37 years old and would like to establish a retirement plan. Develop a spreadsheet model that could be used to assist Tim with retirement planning. Your model should include the following input parameters:
- Tim’s current age = 37 years
- Tim’s current total retirement savings = $259,000
- Annual rate of return on retirement savings = 4%
- Tim’s current annual salary = $145,000
- Tim’s expected annual percentage increase in salary = 2%
- Tim’s percentage of annual salary contributed to retirement = 6%
- Tim’s expected age of retirement = 65
- Tim’s expected annual expenses after retirement (current dollars) = $90,000
- Rate of return on retirement savings after retirement = 3%
- Income tax rate postretirement = 15%
Assume that Tim’s employer contributes 6% of Tim’s salary to his retirement fund. Tim can make an additional annual contribution to his retirement fund before taxes (tax free) up to a contribution of $16,000. Assume that he contributes $6,000 per year. Also, assume an inflation rate of 2%.
- Your spreadsheet model should provide the accumulated savings at the onset of retirement as well as the age at which funds will be depleted (given assumptions on the input parameters).As a feature of your spreadsheet model, build a data table to demonstrate the sensitivity of the age at which funds will be depleted to the retirement age and additional pre-tax contributions. Similarly, consider other factors you think might be important.Develop a report for Tim outlining the factors that will have the greatest impact on his retirement.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.