26 Jul Returns and Bond Ratings Overview In this activity, you will carry out ?calculations and research that help you understand how to evaluate the ?return and risk on investm
Week 4 Activity – Returns and Bond Ratings
In this activity, you will carry out calculations and research that help you understand how to evaluate the return and risk on investments.
Answer these questions in a 1–2 page paper.
- You have just won the Strayer Lottery jackpot of $11,000,000. You will be paid in 26 equal annual installments beginning immediately. If you had the money now, you could invest it in an account with a quoted annual interest rate of 9% with monthly compounding of interest.
- Calculate the present value of the payments you will receive. Show your calculations using formulas in your paper or in an attached spreadsheet file.
- Explain why there is a difference between the present value of the Strayer lottery jackpot and the future value of the 26 annual payments based on your calculations and the information provided.
- Compare the information about risk and return indicated by different bond ratings. Support your answer with references to research.
- Use various bond websites to locate one of each of the following bond ratings: AAA, BBB, CCC, and D. Research the differences between the bond ratings, the required interest rates, and the risk. List the websites used as sources for this research.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of each rating.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.