09 Oct Review and critique a peer-reviewed paper, employing the statistical analysis of primary data, from the following list
Review and critique a peer-reviewed paper, employing the statistical analysis of primary data, from the following list. The journal papers may be found in the Business > ABI Inform/Proquest database in the Baker College Online Library. Write a 3-5 page critique paper (APA format with title page, double spaced, etc) that discusses at least the following:
- Describe the research problem the author(s) are addressing.
- Describe the base literature the author is working from. What previous research or theory does the author go to as a basis for the present paper? You will typically find this in the first few pages of the work, possibly in a section headed "Review of the Literature". In addition to citing some of the major sources quoted – tell me, in summary form, how the author built his/her work on top of previous writings.
- What are the author(s) hypotheses? Often, these will be formally stated in the paper. In some cases, they can be inferred based on the statistical tests being done. If the author gives a weak (or non-existent) hypothesis, read the rest of the paper and infer a hypothesis.
- What research method and statistical techniques does the author(s) use? To answer this question, be sure to tell how the authors collected their data (survey, experiment, etc.). What was the sample size? How did they analyze their data? Note that you need not be familiar with the statistical techniques, simply let the class know what technique is being used. Example statistical techniques include regression, ANOVA, t-test, factor analysis, discriminate analysis and others.
- What conclusions does the author(s) draw? Does he/she support his/her hypotheses?
- Write a brief critique of the work – Is it plausible? Do you see any holes in the development of the hypothesis, the definition of variables, or in the methodology? Is the research of significance to you? The critique should be properly cited, using APA 6th edition.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.