11 Jan Review Case Problem: PAR Inc. Download Case Problem: PAR Inc.from Chapter 10 in the ebook. Step 2: Do: Run the t-Test: Tw
Step 2: Do:
- Run the t-Test: Two-Sample Assuming Unequal Variances for the Data File Golf (Chapter 10) using the video How to Add Excel's Data Analysis ToolPak (Links to an external site.) for assistance.
In a managerial report, use the methods of hypothesis testing to
- Formulate and present the rationale for a hypothesis test that Par could use to compare the driving distances of the current and new golf balls.
- Analyze the data to provide the hypothesis testing conclusion. What is the p-value for your test? What is your recommendation for Par, Inc.?
- Provide descriptive statistical summaries of the data for each model.
- Explain what the 95% confidence interval is for the population mean driving distance of each model, and explain what the 95% confidence interval is for the difference between the means of the two populations.
- Discuss whether you see a need for larger sample sizes and more testing with the golf balls.
Step 3: Discuss
Based on your hypothesis testing conclusion, what are your recommendations for Par, Inc? Support your recommendations with findings from your managerial report.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.