06 Jun Review Markel on?organizing?and designing print documents, especially his arguments about headings. Doing so will refresh y
- Review Markel on organizing and designing print documents, especially his arguments about headings.
Doing so will refresh your memory on those concepts as well as enable you to apply them to your examples.
- Using the text in this Word doc
- , organize and design its contents to meet M's and my criteria for effective print documents.
NOTE: You do NOT need to modify the text's content (e.g. adding or subtracting from the text that I have given you).
HOWEVER, you must:
1. Place the headings in their appropriate locations above the sections they head.
Because the body text is the same for each section, you can assume that the document's order would be chronological (intro–>conclusion). Because the headings for the body sections are identical, you do not need to worry about which of those headings comes first, second, or third.
2. Design those headings to meet M's and my criteria for first-level headings.
Because these headings are all first-level headings, you have four possible strategies to use when designing them to effectively distinguish them from the body text:
1. Make them (1) bold and (2) two points larger than the body text.
(This strategy is the least effective choice.).
2. Make them (1) bold and (2) two points larger than the body text, and (3) ALL CAPS.
(This one is more effective because it clearly differentiates the headings from the body text, unlike the last strategy.)
3. Make them (1) bold and (2) two points larger than the body text, (3) ALL CAPS, and (4) use an effective color (like DARK BLUE).
(This strategy is even more effective because the use of color clearly defines those elements as major headings.)
4. Make them (1) bold and (2) two points larger than the body text, (3) ALL CAPS, and use a design strategy like the reversed type/colored box strategy that I use to effectively distinguish them from the body text as I do in these instructions.
(This one is my favorite as you can see from our class work. Why? You couldn't have a clearer distinction for a first-level heading than this visual strategy. Its use of a colored background absolutely signals the beginning of major sectional breaks.)
*No other formatting options will be accepted.
3. Save your file as a .docx or PDF file.
* No other formats will be accepted.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.