05 Apr Review Scenario 5, ‘LifeLock: Keeping Your Identify Safe? in the ?Making Business Decisions? sec
Review Scenario 5, "LifeLock: Keeping Your Identify Safe” in the “Making Business Decisions” section of “Business Plug-In B6: Information Security” in Business Drive Technology.
Based on the scenario, do additional research to identify ways to limit security threats. Then write a 2- to 3-page analysis of the identity scenario that does the following:
- Answers, from a security perspective, if you would use your Social Security number in advertising.
- Describes the security breach in the scenario.
- Discusses how the security threat is harmful to SCM, CRM, and ERP systems.
- Evaluates type of measures related to enterprise models you would use to avoid such a breach.
- Describes the type of marketing campaign you would use to avoid this type of exposure.
- Describes the influence the Internet has on enterprise data and how enterprise models can help solve business problems.
Format any references according to APA guidelines. At this point of the program and in this course, you should have a skill set to incorporate APA guidelines. Please refer to resources below, specifically,
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.