16 Jun Review the instructions for the SEC 10-K project This week’s report focuses on the Balance Sheet. Review the discussion board in week two on the Balance
- Review the instructions for the SEC 10-K project. This week's report focuses on the Balance Sheet.
- Review the discussion board in week two on the Balance Sheet.
- Write a brief report of at least one-page. Consider using bullet points.
- This report will assist you in the final SEC 10-K project deliverables.
- Submit it as a Word document.
The report should include the following:
- Sections or line items of the Balance Sheet including but not limited to:
- Fiscal Year End Date for the two years presented
- Definition of Fiscal Year if not last day of month (i.e. December 31)
- Working Capital with an explanation of changes from the prior year
- Identify new line items or items that do not appear in the most recent year
- Refer to Statement of Shareholders' Equity to describe major changes (i.e. Retained Earnings became Accumulated Defic
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.