09 Jun Review the Laureate Education media segment How to Observe Children in the Learning Resources. Famili
Review the Laureate Education media segment How to Observe Children in the Learning Resources. Familiarize yourself with developmental milestones for young children between the ages of 3 and 5. Then, watch the Laureate Education media segment Child Development: Preschool Children and complete the following:
Based on your observations of children between the ages of 3 and 5, provide the following:
Anecdotal descriptions for each of the developmental domains:
Three anecdotal descriptions that capture the interrelationship between developmental domains
Guidelines for anecdotal descriptions: Your anecdotal descriptions provide an objective summary of what you observed in the areas of social-emotional, cognitive, language, and physical development. For each description, be sure to include specific language that captures the nuances of development. Your descriptions should focus on one or two children and be a half page to 1 page in length for each developmental area and for each description of an interrelationship.
Following completion of your anecdotal descriptions for both age groups (birth to 2 and ages 3 to 5), write a 2- to 3-page reflection paper that responds to the following questions about your observation experiences:
- How do the observation data you gathered and the process you used to observe inform your ability to conduct observations in the field?
- What questions emerged during the observation process about the children in the media segment and the overall experience of observing? Did you experience challenges in remaining objective? If so, what were these challenges?
- As you reflect on the observation process and experience, what questions arise?
- What else would you like to know about the children you observed (related to individual and environmental factors)? What strategies could you use to gather this information?
- How did the data you obtained during your observation deepen your understanding of children’s development and learning and the interrelationship between developmental domains?
- What additional information do you need to acquire about how children develop? How could you obtain this information?
- How did what you observe exemplify what you are learning about within the course?
- How does data gathered during observation support your current role and/or future role in the field?
Cite appropriate references in APA format to substantiate your thinking.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.