11 Jan Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade. As a reminder of where you started, revie
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- As a reminder of where you started, review the DBA Welcome and Orientation PowerPoint presentation.
- By the end of week one, write a discussion post that answers the following questions:
- What are the three elements of the first year of the DBA that you found the most valuable?
- What are the three elements of the first year of the DBA that you found the least valuable?
- Respond to two other students by end of week two.
- Interactions are expected to:
- Clearly and thoroughly address the prompt(s) with meaningful information that shows critical thinking.
- Introduce your own ideas and questions to add greater depth to the discussion, rather than restating what your classmates have shared. (Include much more than “Great post,” or “I agree.”)
- Refer to relevant course concepts as you discuss your learning together.
- Develop insightful conversation by directly addressing your classmates' ideas.
- Demonstrate professionalism.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.