06 Jun Role of the Health Care Administrator Presentation Introduction By now you know that administrative responsibilities in hea
Role of the Health Care Administrator Presentation
By now you know that administrative responsibilities in health care facilities are managed by professionals who oversee medical facility processes, have in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, and have a thorough understanding of the complexities involved in patient care. Drawing upon what you have learned in this course, imagine you have been invited to an annual meeting for a large national health care company. You have been asked to speak to a group of managers and directors about the strategic role of health care administrators and must prepare a comprehensive overview of the political, legal, and ethical aspects of the health care administrator’s role.
For this assignment, create a professional, narrated presentation focused on the political, legal, and ethical aspects of the health care administrator’s role. Your target audience are professionals in the industry who do not have a thorough understanding of your work.
Create a PowerPoint (or Prezi) and record the presentation using Kaltura. Follow the content outline below and use speaker notes to cover the required topics listed here:
- Provide an overview of the political, legal, and ethical aspects specific to the health care administrator’s role (2–3 slides).
- Summarize how the different aspects identified in 1., above, overlap and interface (1–2 slides).
- Provide three examples of the duties and responsibilities involved in health care administration, such as risk management, policy and procedure, regulatory compliance, ethics board, compliance officer, et cetera (2–3 slides).
- List two types of jobs or titles often found in health care delivery settings that are focused on risk management and regulatory compliance; include review of the importance and benefits of these functions within the health care system (1–2 slides).
- Summarize how the political, legal, and ethical issues affect patients and staff including the patient benefits (2–3 slides).
- Summarize how the political, legal, and ethical issues affect the financial and business operations of a health care facility (2–3 slides).
- Summarize the health care administrator’s role in regard to political, legal, and ethical issues related to an issue such as a data breach, a HIPAA or EMTALA violation, et cetera). Review the implications of this function if mishandled. (2–3 slides)
Note: The presentation should not exceed 15 slides (with speaker notes) including a title slide and reference slide.
The grading criteria for this presentation is as follows. It must include the elements listed below so be sure to address each point. You may also want to review the performance level descriptions for each criterion in the scoring guide to see how your work will be assessed:
- Prepare an overview of the political, legal, and ethical aspects specific to the health care administrator’s role.
- Summarize how the political, legal, and ethical aspects of the administrator’s role overlap and interface.
- Analyze three examples of the duties and responsibilities involved in health care administration.
- Evaluate two types of jobs found in health care delivery settings that are focused on risk management and regulatory compliance.
- Analyze how political, legal, and ethical issues affect staff, patients, and business operations.
- Create a professional slide presentation with speaker notes.
- Use a minimum of three quality academic resources to support your strategy and decisions.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.