29 Jul Rules of the Road Overview You and your partner have turned your hobby of building precision drones and unmanned aerial systems (UAS) for filming and photography into a su
Week 4 Assignment – Rules of the Road
You and your partner have turned your hobby of building precision drones and unmanned aerial systems (UAS) for filming and photography into a successful Internet business called Aerospace Drones. Your company has earned a reputation for building high-quality drones equipped with premium cameras, advanced performance features, and a wide range of automated flight modes.In recent years, Aerospace Drones has become a preferred vendor for private security companies due to your products' superb aerial imagery. Recently, a colleague recommended that you expand your business even further by competing for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security contracts. Because you have limited experience in this realm, you have important research to do.
Write a 2–4 page executive summary for your board of directors in which you:
- Analyze how existing federal statutory acts favor smaller businesses over large multinational organizations that build drones (for example, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, and General Atomics).
- Evaluate the small-business programs created by Congress and provide details on how they could benefit your company over large multinational organizations that build unmanned aircraft.
- Identify what positions (titles) you would designate within your organization to interact with the government purchasing agency and why.
- Use three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Evaluate the impact of both statutory and legislative acts on the creation and administration of small business preference and entitlement programs.
Wridemy.com Professional writers will write this paper for only $10 a page
This question was first posted at wridemy.com!
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.