09 Jun Scenario Due to recent financial strains, the Board of Directors at Wynn Regional Medical Center want
Due to recent financial strains, the Board of Directors at Wynn Regional Medical Center wants to implement a negotiation policy for hospital suppliers. As the Vice President for Human Resources at WRMC, you have been tasked with creating the negotiation process that the Purchasing Department will use when dealing with medical suppliers.
Create a PowerPoint presentation for the Board of Directors with the proposed negotiation policy. The proposal should address the following and provide support and examples for each:
- Which negotiation model will you use for the policy?
- What are the phases of negotiation?
- Why did you choose this model?
- What are common mistakes made in negotiation?
- List three to four mistakes
- How will you avoid these mistakes?
- Explain how cultural diversity influence negotiations.
- What are steps that HR professionals can take to avoid diversity and cultural related conflicts during negotiations?
- The presentation should contain speaker notes for each slide or voiceover narration to discuss the above information.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.