23 Nov Scenario It is widely known that knowledge management systems are key to success in multinational companies. Imagine that y
It is widely known that knowledge management systems are key to success in multinational companies. Imagine that you are vice president of a company that is ramping up to go global. Your task is to design a comprehensive best-practices policy list for managing existing knowledge and any new knowledge as it becomes available. The best-practices policy should include a task list that will help your company to handle unexpected events such as earthquakes, demonstrations, and bomb threats as well as mundane issues of conducting business in any country or countries into which you will be expanding. The policy list should also take any unique challenges that your company may face into account.
Please choose one of the following industries for this assignment:
- Consumer electronics or electronic components.
- Medical supplies or equipment.
- Bins, totes, crates, material handling.
- Food products.
- Children’s clothing, toys, and other products.
Note: You may make all assumptions needed to complete this assignment.
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
- Design a comprehensive best-practices policy list that includes policies on the following:
- Sanitation (hand washing, toilet facilities, etc.).
- Eating and drinking (at desks, on the company grounds, inside in the manufacturing area at designated locations, etc.).
- Conflict resolution (mediation and/or arbitration with designated mediator on staff, etc.).
- In-house team leadership and meeting management (e.g., minimum meeting times, scribes, appointed leaders).
- Online team (24-hour coverage on phone due to time differences, etc.).
- Security (e.g., leaving doors open, locks, key return policy for departing workers).
- Emergency evacuation procedures.
- Determine the key benefits of creating such policies. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Speculate on the major ramifications if such policies are not created. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Predict the significant ways in which the best-practices policy that you created will contribute toward the long-term sustainability of the company. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Determine whether your best-practices policy would provide a competitive advantage over other international companies. Provide one example of a company's best-practices policy to support your response.
- Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Design a comprehensive best-practices policy list that considers the benefits and impact of such policies on a given company.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.