03 May Section A: Executive Summary – 1 page Explain what you did and provide a little background informat
Section A: Executive Summary – 1 page
Explain what you did and provide a little background information on the company that you chose. Discuss the assessment and what weaknesses or needs you discovered. Explain how the job descriptions will help with identified staffing needs. Provide other relevant details to give the reader an overview of this assignment. No more the one page.
Section B: Two Job Descriptions – 2 pages
· Select two positions in your organization (BANK) and develop a one-page detailed job description for each position.
· Do not cut and paste existing job descriptions from your company. You must develop these on your own, though you are welcome to use samples to help you with style to give you a sense of how job descriptions look and feel.
· Take the time to conduct a job analysis and observe/recall employees in the selected positions, if needed, to accurately depict the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics that must be incorporated into the job descriptions.
· If you are unable to observe, or are already familiar with the job, do your best to accurately depict the specific functions of the job.
· Sources for help, both descriptive and with examples:
o Job description help with template, from Case Western Reserve University
o Job description template help, from TheBalanceCareers.com
Job Description 1 – Bank Manager 1 page
Job description goes here. Sections may include but are not limited to: company name (real or fictitious to protect privacy), job title, who it reports to, duties and responsibilities (general and specific), skills and abilities, experience level, knowledge, personal attributes, physical requirements if needed, education, etc. other section as is relevant. Feel free to look at job postings on the web for formatting ideas if you prefer.
Job Description 2 – Personal Banker 1 page
Job description goes here.
Section C: Conclusion – 300 words
Share your overall concluding thoughts on the assessment and job descriptions. What do you expect to gain and what do you think the results will be? How do you anticipate it may help the organization?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.