29 Jul Select three of the parental/caregiver challenges from the list below to address at a Family Information Night:?? Financial issues Limited opportunities for recreati
Select three of the parental/caregiver challenges from the list below to address at a Family Information Night:
- Financial issues
- Limited opportunities for recreation and leisure
- Sibling issues
- Constant care and supervision of a child with a disability
- Strain on family relationships due to hardships and difficulties
- Logistical issues such as transportation
- Difficulty getting time away from job
- Frequent disability-related crises
- Health issues of family members
- Difficulties obtaining appropriate educational services
- Other family dynamics, such as foster care, group home, parent/guardian away due to military/career
Part 1: Family Challenge Presentation
Design a 10-15 slide digital presentation for families that outlines the selected challenges.
Within your presentation:
- Describe each challenge.
- Provide potential solutions to each challenge.
- Provide strategies to put potential solutions in place.
- Identify resources that could help parents facing each challenge.
- Discuss how technology could also be a resource for families that face the challenges.
- Indicate that your desire is to provide support, not to assume that you know exactly what the families are going through. Consider including a relatable personal experience that, when mentioned briefly, could bridge the gap between you and the families.
- Include presenter’s notes, a title slide, and a reference slide.
Support your presentation content with 3-5 scholarly resources.
The digital presentation should include graphics that are relevant to the content, visually appealing, and use space appropriately.
Part 2: Communication Plan
Write a 250-500 word communication plan, for a grade level of your choice, to ensure collaboration with families and caregivers. Your communication plan should include how you will communicate with families throughout the school year and identify various communication methods to meet the challenges some families may face. Explain how your plan will incorporate technology.
Wridemy.com Professional writers will write this paper for only $10 a page
This question was first posted at wridemy.com!
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.